Monday, January 30, 2017

APPEAL

Here is an appeal I want to make to all my followers and other readers of my Blog. 

I want my blog to raise some revenue for me. I request my followers/ readers to advise me in this regard. I have some ideas in my mind - workable or not; I don't know). 

First. Either a follower/ reader remits some nominal fee after reading a story directly to me. 

Secondly, one of the followers/ readers can take over the blog from me in a way that I transfer the existing content of the blog to the transferee individual's blog/ site including the future writing from me. Details can be worked out later. This is after I have been unsuccessful in finding a publisher (save self financing type Shylocks for my work). 

Third. If any one of the followers/ readers can connect me to a publisher, I will be ever grateful.

Here, I would like to mention that I have at present a collection of over 50 short stories in WORD format  (65000 words approximately) and I intend to continue this vocation. Looking forward to listening from one/ all of you. 

My email ID: mukundt08@gmail.com 

No comments: